Saturday, June 22, 2013

I'm back!  I haven't used this blog in a couple of years but I'm back now and looking forward to making new friends and keeping in touch with those great friends I've made at another site.

Life is busy but I was able to capture this magnificent creation along the Susquehanna River as I was driving to the next town.  I'm always amazed at their size and beauty --



3 comments:

Elizabeth Marie said...

Love the shots of the eagle. Such an amazing and beautiful bird.

I'm following you here now. :)

Doris High said...

So glad to see that you are still blogging.

debi said...

Just left a comment on your other site and wanted to drop in to let you know I'll be following you here, now. These are beautiful images of the eagle, Jo Ann! What a blessing to even be able to see one!

Post a Comment

Comments