The third one down is my favorite! I've noticed the lilies in bloom everywhere, they are so pretty. I have tiger lilies (they grow practically wild around here) and a darker orange variety, too. Hope you have a good day!
Hi Jo-Ann, I followed you over from Xanga, so I can keep in touch. I will stay there if it coninues, and if not will let you know when we set up something else. Beautiful, beautiful lillies. I liked the last picture of the borer the best!
3 comments:
The third one down is my favorite! I've noticed the lilies in bloom everywhere, they are so pretty. I have tiger lilies (they grow practically wild around here) and a darker orange variety, too.
Hope you have a good day!
Oh, so pretty!
Hi Jo-Ann, I followed you over from Xanga, so I can keep in touch. I will stay there if it coninues, and if not will let you know when we set up something else. Beautiful, beautiful lillies. I liked the last picture of the borer the best!
Post a Comment
Comments