Saturday, August 31, 2013

I started twelve sunflowers from seed -- six made it and today the first one blossomed --



We still have flowers around the yard but it's beginning to look like Fall with the Japanese Lanterns, Zinnias, and Sunflowers --



Let's skip winter this year!! --

4 comments:

debi said...

Oh my! These certainly took my breath away!! I especially am fond of the Zinnias and oh, that Sunflower ... so very beautiful!! Yes, winter is a favorite time of year for me personally, but with images like this I just might consider skipping it this year!! :)

I've been over on the new Xanga 2.0 site and saw your post ... they finally opened and it seems much more confusing than my site here on Blogger, although, I am learning it. I have to say, it really doesn't make sense to pay to blog there, when it's free over here! I still have my premium account on Xanga, so I am free for now ... we'll just wait and see what happens when it expires. I am glad I'm already set up here on Blogger! Aside from all of that, I really enjoyed these images!! You have a beautiful day! :)

Blessings,
- Deborah

amber. said...

the flowers are glorious!! such colors~ i'm sad to see the summer go but know that fall will produce some loveliness as well.

have a super day!!

good_to_be_home said...

You're doing well with that camera! Gorgeous and bright pictures. I love your flowers!

Nonnie said...

Sounds like a plan to me -- skipping winter, that is! Juanita

Post a Comment

Comments