Saturday, August 24, 2013

I was out with my camera early this morning to see if I could see some eagles down by the river.  I saw five eagles and got some decent pictures through the fog.  I've got a new larger lens on order hoping to "draw them in" closer in the future. 







 After that exciting adventure I decided to take a drive on some country roads in Pennsylvania as we live very near the border of central Pennsylvania.  I saw sunflowers and spider webs and then came upon an Amish family and followed them a short distance to an Amish auction.  I stopped to look around a bit and bought a loaf of yummy bread.


























I drove home and continued to take some pictures around the yard.


















3 comments:

Doris High said...

Amazing, amazing photos!

good_to_be_home said...

That hummingbird picture is beautiful! All of the photos are nice, glad you got out and enjoyed the day with your camera. Hope you have a good week! ~Shanda

Anneliese said...

I love your spider web photos!

Post a Comment

Comments