thought I left a comment ~ don't see it. Some of our kids live in a church district named Maple Grove. They are interested to know where this Maple Grove building is, whether it was a church or school, and what the date on the sign was ~ can you help with any of those questions? :)
6 comments:
love, love, LOVE!
Oh, I would have enjoyed the back country drive with you! Fabulous pictures.
Can you tell me where the Maple Grove building is and if it is a church or a school? Thank you ~ you can email if you wish ~
thought I left a comment ~ don't see it. Some of our kids live in a church district named Maple Grove. They are interested to know where this Maple Grove building is, whether it was a church or school, and what the date on the sign was ~ can you help with any of those questions? :)
LOVE the collection of old buildings. Great job on the photos! I do wish I could hear their stories......
I love your pictures, but hate to see real barns disappearing. They are a part of America's beauty. Thanks for sharing your talent with us!
Post a Comment
Comments